Added Value. Unique Talent.
Maxwell Griffith, Marketing and UX/UI Professional
As as a seasoned design executive with a BA in Marketing, I am a unique hybrid that fuses user experience design with strategic marketing analysis, passionate about radically accelerating businesses. From leadership positions at Washington Energy Services, MicroK12, to consulting front end design and inspiring startups, I have delivered original work that has achieved millions in revenue and reached users throughout North America with the goal of obtaining users globally.
Digital Marketing Manager (Contract)
2020 – Present
We’re artists, outdoors people, conscientious seekers, task-tacklers, big dreamers, and vigorous doers.
Having wandered our way into the world of marketing through unique paths, our collective experience and collaborative spirit allows us to push ourselves and our clients into creative efficient, effective, and compelling marketing endevours.
Social Media Manager (Contract)
Helping business owners build a brand and grow their social media presence, drive more traffic to their offers and reach new customers with social media. We do it by giving these businesses a voice on social media with content carefully written for them.
Maxwell Griffith Design
Contract // Freelance
Digital Designer // 2019 – Present
Delivering unparalleled digital design/development, marketing support, and contract proposals.
MicroK12 Computer Systems Inc.
Digital Marketing Specialist
2018 – 2019
Since 1982 MicroK12 has been providing technology services to Pacific Northwest Educational Institutions.
Washington Energy Services
Digital Marketing Associate
2017 – 2018
For over 60 years, homeowners throughout the Puget Sound area have come to know us for providing the best-in-class service they deserve.
When you choose Washington Energy, you’re choosing a reliable, experienced partner to make your home great.
2016 – 2017
Kindling Collective is a member owned entrepreneurship and innovation cooperative.
We know that creating a successful start-up is no easy feat. That’s why we’ve built a supportive community business model that helps you build your business by allowing you to keep doing what you do best, and getting the support where you need it.
Digital Marketing Assistant
2015 – 2016
Radio broadcasting company and radio network operator owned by CBS Corporation, and consolidated radio station groups owned by CBS and Westinghouse Broadcasting/Group W since the 1920s .
CBS Corporation is currently the world’s eighth largest entertainment company in terms of revenue.
BA in Marketing Western Washington University, 2013-2017
- A/B testing (e-mail campaigns,
- Blog Copywriter and Designer (WordPress, Magento)
- Editorial work with company RFP’s, project proposals, and stakeholder updates
- Creative Copywriter/Story board designer for e-mail, print, digital, and television advertisements
- UX/UI design creating at an intermediate level with software through Adobe Creative Cloud intermediate usability with applications including (but not limited to)Acrobrat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, XD. Also has experience in using Sketch, Visme, and Webflow
- Back end/ front end coding (HTML5 and CSS3),
- Analytics (Google Certified, experience with Bing)
- SEO/SEM Analysis (Google Adwords Certified)
- E-mail Marketing and Automation tools (ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, Emma, Goldmine, MailChimp, Marketo , Oracle, and Salesforce)
Designing mobile and web interfaces, creating graphics that are up-to-date with the latest trends in digital marketing, running, biking, reading, hiking, playing tennis, and spending time with loved ones and friends.